Monday, May 16, 2005

Ahh, back at it

Just so we do not become complacent or dare celebrate and enjoy our newly free of law school feeling, PMBR started today. Granted I was free not to sign up and pay $1,000 for this lovely week of bar review instruction, but with my lack of self-discipline, well, I had to join in. I'm skeptical of its ability to assist me however, as it is taking an exam on a subject area in the A.M, and then reviewing the answers in the afternoon. Hmmm, seems kinda like with materials I could do that myself. They do throw in a few secrets to the bar, like fireworks are no longer considered super-dangerous....but it seems not quite worth the fuss. We'll see.

So new schedule. Bar review 9-12 every day, studying various shit from 1-4, then practice quiz from 7-10. That is what we are supposed to do, as evidently one can retain information efficiently when at it for no more than 3 hours. Another nugget, worth about $50, I suspect.

So, no more computers for me this summer except for typing on the home all ergo model. Really shitty is that I haven't taken hand-written notes for years, and I think my notes are absolute crap, I'm just writing not to use later, but to reinforce in my memory banks. Hope that works. Two months of hard-core action. WOO HOOO. And I thought I'd be a bit more normal. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

great sandwich! said...

fireworks=not dangerous. fangless snakes in pink prada purses=dangerous.

Scriptsaurus said...

That's one of the sad things about life; it doesn't let-up until yer dead.