Monday, May 23, 2005

hmmm

I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself this week. It is only a three day week, with graduation at the end of it, and Hong Kong Foofie in the middle. But, I do have a schedule and I've seemingly already destroyed it. I'm thinking this week is "work out the kinks" week. I'm actually rather excited about my new schedule, it includes a nap and lunch and dinner and sleep, and 10 hours of studying. I think I can do that.

So instead of studying, we have homemade tamales. Hmmm, I think the trade-off is worth it. I also redeemed my Lexis points for 10 itunes songs (I did have to fill out a horribly biased quiz first to get enough to buy anything).

My seamonkeys are HUGE. I have 3-4 males and 2-3 females (one of which is about to pop out some eggs). They are happy, which I measure by their frequently longer poop tails. They are the most fun in the morning when I move them from the dresser to the window. They freak out with the increased light and do backflips and swim madly around. I like them. They are a nice quiet alternative to the other animals in the house, which are driving me out of here, at least in the afternoon, when I need to study. They are all pack animals and one cannot move about the house without a contingency. I should feel honored I guess, if I didn't know they are just waiting for me to drop food.

No comments: