Tuesday, May 10, 2005

all is well

Dell's minion showed up at 10:00 on the dot, prompted by the whip of pjr. I have a new power cord and it only took a minute. Yeay! I have a computer again.

Yeay! Now just to take that exam.

Also a virus tip - Go to the control panel, then to the Java control panel and clear the cache everyonce in a while. In fact, just disable caching and you'll not have any issues. It makes surfing a little slower. But if you keep it off, then turn on when you want it to go faster, you'll be more likely to remember to clean that bad boy. That's where my Trojans were getting in. And don't forget to make your virus scan settings to either clean or quarantine those bad boys. Update shit, run them, set your internet options to delete shit after a couple of days, and delete your temporary files. I may have learned little about Corporate tax this semester, but I can tell you some things about virus protection, let me tell ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i 've always preferred a crop and spurs:)