Wednesday, May 18, 2005

PMBR ruled today!

WOW, it was awesome. Ok, not that great, but today we had a video lecture, and while I was initially bitching about that fact, I learned more today from that guy, than the previous two days with that skanky Hawai'i bitch. She annoyed the hell outta me. The video on the other hand, had some stories, but not so annoying and he was clear and succinct. YEAY!

Good news....I'm going to Las Vegas. On the weekend of June 18th. SWEET.

And tonight, I'm gonna make my study schedule. .....oh wait just a minute...it's 4:20

6 comments:

jkf said...

hahaha, just kidding. Though I could if I wanted to. Anyway, back to work.

Scriptsaurus said...

dude. that's was totally fuct.

Scriptsaurus said...

Oh yea. and have fun in las vegas. see you when you get back.

jkf said...

enough of the hate on this posting. However, to make everyone hate ME - Vegas trip is BOOKED! woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

thugwithyoyo said...

Yeah have fun in LV! The frontman in my band is also going there. I've never been [there] and need to go.

jkf said...

This will be my first time. I'm rather excited. All ready to be incredibly annoyed by humanity. However, I am going to celebrate the graduation of a friend of mine that is a native of Vegas. I do believe that is the only way that I would actually go there. To see the real Vegas (and to get into all the cool places that she knows people at).