Saturday, May 14, 2005

DONE

MO FO. I have taken my last law school exam. My fate is now in the hands of a few select law school professors. My wrists can now heal from the pain. I am free for two whole days to do as I please.

Then back to work. And then graduation. This rules.

Shout out to everyone that has assisted my endeavor to be Esq.

That is truly amazing. Truly.

For all you out there that thought I would make a very nice housewife. I would be, but I'm also more. Thanks for giving me the motivation through spite to finish this.

Upcoming posts: a day in the life of a sea monkey; and a recollection of the last three years.

3 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

Maine is lame dude.

jkf said...

YEAY. Hi BB. you rule the maine school pool.

Smokey and the bandit is on. But we're gonna cancel cable. sad. I cleaned the garage today. I speak in small sentences now.

thugwithyoyo said...

Alright JKF!!! Based on your thorough BlogKeeping I bet you'd make I good housewife if you wanted. But having Esq. following your name will prolly be much more satisfying...prolly. My advice is to watch that writer's cramp and be wary carpel tunnel. Stay ergo!