Monday, May 09, 2005

B paper story

So, I took a class my second year, that met my B paper requirement, but I was scared as the professor was Brown, so I didn't want it to be my B paper in case the grade was bad. It turned out that the grade wasn't so terrible, but it was too late. This semester I did an independent research project, needed the credits anyway. I just got my grade for it, which as it happens, was the exact same grade I got for the class second year.

Har, Har. Today is just filled with laughs.

And I found another Trojan on the computer. Evidently it has been on here for a long time, but the NAV settings were to clean and if that was not possible, to leave it alone (instead of quarantine it). So, likely now they are all gone. A trojan removal/eraser tool is on its way, just ot make sure. Quip (via PJR): the house in the neighborhood that is in most need of painting is the one on the corner, which belongs to the housepainter.

my favorite though is: I drink whiskey so that everyone will know I am drunk and not think I am just stupid (paraphrased for the gist).

No comments: