Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Gutters suck

Little did I know that cleaning the gutters would lead me to learning a new skill. I have now taught myself to install gutters (with a little help from the internet). What a messy, and horrible job, but I will be able to install anyone's gutters in the future (for a fee, of course).

The blog will likely be mostly about my chores from now on (or at least for a while). Not paying rent, I can pay my other bills through November and will be ok. After that, I'm gonna need some income. In the meantime, I'm the slave of Steve. Admitedly, happily so. I do enjoy getting to all the things that need to be done around the house and I'm actually learning some new things. Damnation, I gots me some Mad Skills!

I have quite a few nicotine patches to give away...first answer wins (though Meg gets first dibs).

I'm dirty...feels good.

E-mail not working either....patience with me please...which reminds me, if anyone wants a g-mail account, please let me know. I have 100 to give away.

2 comments:

thugwithyoyo said...

I'll take some nicotine patches! Do you have any idea what they do to non-smokers?

jkf said...

likely make you addicted to nicotine. It's really a silly fix for a horrible addiction, but keeps one from killing, I guess. Get me an address and they are yours!