Sunday, October 16, 2005

I apologize

This is the GoogleReader. It's pretty slick, though I do like the personalized search page quite a bit (that was what I thought was the reader - it kinda acts like one, but a bit more bulky). They both have their advantages, I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I would highly recommend looking at them all, and having a Gmail account is a must (let me know if you need one). Also, seems they just fixed the login process so that it is not continuously logging you out, which was making me angry. Now one log in works for mail, the personalized search page and the reader. Enjoy!

Also, check out http://www.misspelledauctions.comis a great way to get a good deal on ebay items that people list under poorly spelled titles. Just type in the correct title, and it will come up with misspelled entries.

No comments: