Friday, October 07, 2005

New pants

Sweet, everytime S throws pants away, I steal them outta the garbage and wear them for several more months. I need to have an income source, seriously.

Well, I've got little to say. Nothing has happened in the laast day. I am going to finish the gutters today if it kills me and post photos when I'm done. I was interrupted yesterday by rain of all things. Though initial results are that the pitch of the gutters is correct and they are draining well. Today, I may just figure out a way to capture the water for irrigation. That and, since I set up the X box yesterday, may just play a little of a new game we got (and get it outta my system before November when it will be time to start studying again for the bar).

Tonight is a grand opening of Bishops on Alberta, which I feel is my street, but driving down it has become as treacherous as Hawthorne, so I don't like to do it. However, I'm making an exception for tonight. You should join.

1 comment:

thugwithyoyo said...

Bishops!

I frequented their shop on 28th and Everett (I went to the Hawthorne one a couple of times) enough times to earn a free haircut. I got it right before my move. I had no cash that day, and rather than running my card for a a $4 tip, I bought a $20 tub of 'product'. Sometimes living one's entire life rationally makes one do incredibly dumb things!

Anyway, rain gutters are no small chore. I used to have to clean the ones on my grandparents' house. Sucked ass, it did.

May you rescue many more pairs of pants.