Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yum

After a hard day's work, there is not much better than eggs benedict (with turkey) on fresh baked bread. YMMMM. Here's the secret: take Saran wrap, line a small bowl or glass with it, crack the egg into it, and then tie the top. That way, no crazy messy eggs or need for vinegar. I tried it tonight and it worked wonderfully.

Still painting V's house.

Officially bored with my own company. Luckily, tomorrow night is book club for girls. Yeay! The book, Thanks for Smoking. I'll review it after book club. I'm currently reading Wicked. I know, it's old news by now, but I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon just because it's driving past my house. It started slow, but seems to be getting better (1/3 through).

And trying to find time to get my costume together. Otherwise, I haven't even had time to surf the net.

No comments: