Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What a rip off!

Gutter Love It! - Low cost gutter protection This is the same crap that you can get a million feet of at Home Depot for $30. Besides, I'm not putting it in regardless of how cheap I can get it. The best part is that they'll install it for $4.50 per foot. Installation is simply setting the thing into the gutter. I hope they can track back this link and rebut my contentions.

So, more gutters today. I think I've figured it all out and just have to get someone to hold the end for me while I install them. I'll get it all laid out and prepped and then have the boy be my helper tonight. Though I have Kickball practice, which may have to wait until I'm able to get the gutters up. Sorry kids. Unless someone wants to come over early to help.

So, out to get mucky again. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

I can't believe that gutters are a higher priority than learning to bunt.

jkf said...

There is nothing left to learn. Haven't you heard, there is no pattern, it is all random.

Being the start of rainy season, yes, gutters would be nice.

Fine, I'll be there. But I'm only practicing until dark. Also, I have a secret plan: evidently cleated shoes have a plastic thingy in the front...means I can kick harder. Hmmmm, that's why all the good teams wear cleats. I'm getting me some.