Sunday, October 23, 2005

More on the game

I just went for a walk and was able to process the game a bit more. We really did well as a team. We caught, we kicked, we hustled. One of my favorite moments was watching, mouth agape, as the ball bounced after Jennifer, threatening to make her out and she was able to make it to the base, safe. Then the whole lot came home. Brilliant. I made it to third once, hit a double, and came home once. A sucessful game for the stats.

We made some mistakes, but our heads were in the correct place(except for Ted who will never likely listen to my base coaching :). We played smartly, soundly and were a team. It was a pleasure to play and win 13-7 to a middle ranked team. I love the Ligers.

1 comment:

Scriptsaurus said...

My head's always in the right place. On top of my neck.