Thursday, October 27, 2005

An observation


I cannot figure out what this group is doing with a fan base, but I guess that is the nature of pop music. Check out the Hi-5 Theme and tell me how many Hi!'s you see. Looks like six to me.

Anyway, for more fun, meet the members of Hi-5. My favorite is Kellie Lynn, here's her bio, there's so much to enjoy:


Star Sign: Taurus
Fave Food: Ice
Fave Film: Close Encounters
Fave Actor: Harrison Ford
Fave Animal: My poodle Cassy

Describe Yourself In 3 Words: (as described by Hi-5) Beautiful, understanding & sensitive
Best Feature: My new car!
Worst Feature: Lack of confidence in myself
Person You Would Most Like To Meet: Madonna
Hobbies/Interests: Extra Terrestrial life outside of this planet, horse riding, sports, four-wheel driving and writing music.

First Job: Acting in a commercial
A Talent You Wish You Had: To be more assertive
The Best Advice Given To You: To sit, listen and learn
What Can You Never Leave Home Without: My hat!
If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be? Scooby Doo
If you were told you had a minute to live, what would you do? Call my family and sit and meditate.

No comments: